The City and project team will hold 4 public meetings throughout this study. As meetings are schedules, details will be posted here.
Previous Public Meetings
Thank you to everyone who attended the first two public meetings. All information shared at public meetings is available online. To view materials, summaries, and reports click the links below:
Community Meetings and Events
The project team is looking forward to attending community events to share project information. Below is a list of upcoming events that we will attend and an archived list of previous meetings and events. If you are interested in setting up a meeting or presentation, please contact us.
Upcoming Meeting and Events where we will share information:
- The City and project team will hold 4 public meetings throughout this study. As meetings are schedules, details will be posted here. Meeting #3 dates and times are coming soon.
Previous Meetings and Events
- Meetings with property owners and stakeholders – February 22, 24, and 25
- Market Days on the Georgetown Square – March 12
- Downtown Low Down – April 13
- Section 106 Consulting Party Presentation and Walking Tour – August 23