Williams Drive Study
Develop a plan of action that will incorporate safety, efficient transportation operations, safe accommodations of all modes, and integration of smart transportation and land use, community needs, and the future economic growth of Williams Drive.
The goals for Williams Drive include:
- Enhance multimodal movements and transportation operations
- Support corridor-wide and regional sustainable growth and economic development.
- Protect and enhance the corridor’s quality of life.
- Encourage development that creates a variety of context sensitive mixed-use services that are accessible to neighborhoods.
Progress To Date:
- Technical Data Collection
- Two Public Meetings
- Open House
- Charrette Week
- Numerous Stakeholder Engagements
- Internal (City boards, Council, etc.)
- External (GISD, Health Foundation, WilCo, etc.)
- Ongoing Public Communication and Updates
- Developed an Existing Conditions Report
- Initiated Conceptual Design
- Develop Concept Plan and draft recommendations
- GTAB (February 2017)
- P&Z (February 2017)
- Public Meeting No. 3 – Open House (March 9, 2017)
- Open House flyer
- City Council (March/April 2017)
- Public comment period (month of March)
- Finalize recommendations
- GTAB (April 2017)
- P&Z (April 2017)
- Public Meeting No. 4 – (April 2017)
City Council (May 2017)